Until recently, nearly all surgery was done in the hospital. Now, technological advances have moved many surgeries into doctor’s offices and freestanding surgical centers. Why choose to travel over 15 miles to the closest hospital when you can have the same procedure and personalized attention right here in Morgan Hill?
South Bay Surgery Center is an Outpatient Facility Center. Outpatient services are medical procedures or surgeries that are done in a qualified medical center without the need for an overnight stay. For many of us, this means less time away from work and other commitments, as numerous procedures can now be completed in just a few hours instead of having to spend days in a hospital.
Why choose an Outpatient Facility Center?
- The staff at outpatient facilities are often highly experienced in the type of service provided, because the centers usually specialize in just one type of treatment or procedure.
- Outpatient services can be convenient because all the care you need is often provided in one location.
- By specializing in outpatient surgery, Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs) provide a cost effective and efficient environment with a highly trained and specialized staff.
- Patients experience an extremely high level of care and personal attention in a less stressful environment.
- Patient's infections are minimized without additional hospital exposure
- Since surgeons have a greater level of control over their surgical environment by participating in equipment and staff selection, they can work more effectively and efficiently to enhance outcomes
More specifically, why choose South Bay Surgery Center?
- South Bay Surgery Center is a state-of-the art surgery center with two operating rooms.
- Our surgical team ensures all patients receive comfortable and professional treatment.
- Our respected surgeons are supported by a skilled team of anesthesiologists, surgical nurses, technicians, and post-operative care nurses.
- We combine state-of-the-art surgical equipment and technology with compassionate, personalized care. With South Bay as a local surgery center, there will be shorter waiting times for scheduling surgeries
- The facility will provide one-on-one care for outpatient surgeries such as knee, shoulder, ankle and hand operations, sinus surgeries, colonoscopies and EGDs, GYN procedures, podiatry care, general surgical procedures and much more.